Meeting your customers and your sales team is vital to generate sales for your organization. But, at times meeting fact to face is not possible, because they may be at different locations. Our Public Telepresence Room provides a common platform to engage all these parties to accelerate sales. You can also have a press or a media meet to have virtual product launch.
There are no limitations on how you use our Public Telepresence Room solution to benefit your business. You can collaborate to use our solutions to communicate with people around the world.
A Public Telepresence Room from Cisco is:
- A premium conference room equipped with Cisco TelePresence video system
- Located in public access facilities around the world (i.e. hotels, business centres, etc.)
- Available at a pay-per-use, hourly rate
- Easy to book online or via phone
Why Public Telepresence Rooms are right for your business?
- Public Telepresence Rooms provide the ultimate convenience in videoconferencing.
- It does not require any big investment. You do not need to maintain any equipment or manage resources. All you need to do is to schedule a meeting, be present at the reserved location, and get started with your meeting and enjoy the benefit of long-distance visual collaboration tool.
Additional benefits of Telepresence solution include:
Whether your company owns Cisco TelePresence solution or not, your business can:
- Expand your company's global reach to locations where your company has not branched out.
- Communicate with partners and customers who do not yet have Cisco telepresence.
- Deliver a new collaborative solution to employees within the company.
- Enhances business sustainability, monitor and maintain a continuity in the business strategy.
- The payment system is very easy and simple with pay per use basis.
- IKS also provides services of the following companies: